Thursday, June 4, 2015

#TBT Intimate Fall Wedding

This #TBT wedding is a great example of an intimate wedding working perfectly in our large space! Sometimes clients worry that their 20-40 guests will be lost in our large veranda but not so if you do a little creative spacing and have really bold tables to fill it! This wedding featured such a unique color combo of rich yellow-gold and purple (JMU Dukes colors if you ask me!) and the specialty linen order is what really made this wedding POP! The warm glow we get in the Fall didn't hurt either :)  Are you thinking about having a smaller wedding? Don't forget to ask about our special "intimate wedding" pricing!

Happy Planning!
Ashley

Sue & Jason ~ September 5th, 2014






Confession: I don't have my vendor notes for this one! Both ceremony & reception were at The Currituck Club and we provided all catering & coordination services. BBJ Linen did the specialty linen. Corolla Trolley provided transportation. But I don't know the rest! My sincere apologies to all the wonderfully talented vendors I'm leaving out on this one!