Thursday, July 17, 2014

#TBT Wedding Throwback

If you know me or follow the blog, you know I have an obsession with navy blue and navy & white stripes. Add to that gold details & gorgeous white hydrangeas and I was in heaven during Becky & Mike's wedding last June! Aside from the decor being one of my favorites to-date, the couple, their wedding party, family & friends were truly some of the most fun-loving bunch we've had and it was such a blast to be part of their wedding last year. Enjoy my amateur photos below (I took about 100 but narrowed it down for everyone...) but then if you really want to be WOW-ed go visit the professional blog post from Genevieve Stewart Photography here - http://www.genevievestewartblog.com/archives/6291  - seriously stunning! 

Happy Planning!
Ashley


Rebecca & Mike ~ June 28th, 2013







Their Vendors
Ceremony & Reception Venue: The Currituck Club
Coordination: The Currituck Club
Transportation: Corolla Trolley
Decor: DIY by Bride
Ceremony Music: Club Violin
Officiant: Rev. Tanya Young