Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Excuse My Hiatus!

I cannot apologize enough for my extended lapse in blog posts! My excuse is acceptable I hope - October was a month full of non-stop weddings (and a Hurricane...)! I'm back in the blogging game though and am happy to present the Pitotti Wedding that I had everyone on pins & needles waiting to see! As I mentioned in the beginning of the month - I was obsessed with the DIY and classic touches of both the rehearsal dinner & wedding of this great couple! This wedding checked off many items on my favorites list: Navy Blue & Navy Stripes, Starfish, Italian Lights from Renee Landry, and lots of candles! Now I can't wait for the professional photos to come in so I can see the shots of their gorgeous Soundfront Ceremony at Sunset! 

Happy Planning!
Ashley

Stephanie & Bert ~ September 22nd, 2012
One of my new favorite centerpieces - White Starfish dropped in Cylinder Vases - SO EASY & SO STUNNING!

OBSESSED.



Their Vendors
Venue/Catering/Coordination: The Currituck Club
Decor: Renee Landry & Bride's Mom (DIY)
Favors: Bride & Groom Cake Pops from Veronica's Treats (SO GOOD!)
Photography: Family Friend
Officiant: from home
Ceremony Music: Club Violin
Photo Booth: OBX Photo Booths