Monday, July 16, 2012

Sight Unseen but a Perfect Fit!

Jen & Taylor started a trend for The Currituck Club - falling in love with our venue sight unseen! When I first started talking to Jen last fall, she had seen lots of pictures online and knew she wanted her wedding here. They came out for a quick tour with contract and check already in hand and I guess seeing it in person confirmed what they'd been thinking all along! Since then, we've had so many brides book for dates in 2012 & 2013 that have never even been here! It takes a confident bride to make such a big decision from a distance but we have no problem making sure they know they made the right choice :) Jen & Taylor are one of my favorite couples ever - they were so great to work with and I'm so happy I got to witness their love for each other :)

Happy Planning!
Ashley

Jen & Taylor ~ June 1st, 2012

The decor matched our landscaping perfectly :)
Classic colors and decor!


How cute is this puzzle "guest book"? Slightly tricky to put together - good thing they warned me!

Their Vendors
Reception Venue, Catering, & Coordination: The Currituck Club
Photographer: Dana Duncan