Thursday, May 7, 2015

#TBT Summer Celebration

Although my "Type-A, planner-at-heart" personality loves details and diagrams of any type, this wedding went with a "less is more" details mentality and it really paid off! This #TBT wedding focused on the marriage and the celebration instead of the "little things" and the end result? A beautiful day and wonderful memories! Even though there wasn't a down-to-the-minute timeline and a set plan for every single item, everything was still stunning and the day progressed flawlessly. Make sure you check out the ceremony decor below and I think you'll agree :) This couple, their family and friends are also part of the Corolla "family" so the event was truly a "family affair" in our small town last year! I can't get enough of this gorgeous July wedding from last year so I included a few of my iPhone pics as well as some from the talented Coastal Shots Photography - enjoy!

Happy Planning!
Ashley


Sarah & Andy ~ July 2nd, 2014

The first three are my iPhone photos of the setup...




But these next 4 are beauties taken by Coastal Shots Photography of the ceremony & reception - I just couldn't resist sharing them with you!





Their Vendors
Ceremony & Reception Venue: The Currituck Club
Coordination: The Currituck Club
Photography & Videography: Coastal Shots
Cake: Great Cakes!
Band: Steve Owens & Summertime
Officiant: I Do OBX Weddings - Tony Joseph
Florals, Decor & Lighting: Renee Landry
Transportation: Corolla Trolley